There’s nothing quite like Moroccan Gold
This is a sponsored post with Moroccan Gold. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s a brand-new year, baby, and it’s time to start taking care of your hair so that when it comes time to show everything off, your hair looks just as shiny and as promising as your new year’s resolutions!
I have been using the Moroccan Gold Series luxury hair products and I love how it makes my hair look and feel.
Below are some great tips and trends from NYC Hair Stylist, Lucy Garcia Planck, from Salon Bergdorf Goodman, on how to make sure your hair stands out in 2019:
- Moisturizing is Key: Keeping hair moisturized will help all of your 2019 hairstyles look great. The dry winter air will quickly zap your hair of any moisture it has. Try not to shampoo often. If you have oily hair wash it every other day, and if you have dry hair, aim at washing it one to two times a week maximum.
- Hair Masks are a Must: Another great way to keep hair hydrated is by using hair masks 1-2 times a week depending on your hair’s texture. I like to use 1 tsp of coconut oil directly on my hair, starting on the ends of the hair and working it up towards the scalp. Go to work out or run an errand and leave in for 30-60 min then shampoo with the treatment still in the head and then rinse. This locks in the natural oils in the hair and keeps it looking shiny.
If you prefer to use an Argan oil-based product, reach for the Moroccan Gold. Series Treatment Mask, and leave the product in for at least five minutes before rinsing. I like to leave mine in for at least an hour, or put on a shower cap and let it do its magic overnight!
- Take Care of Yourself From the Inside: I always say ‘you are what you eat.’ Whatever you put into your body reflects your outsides. Be sure to drink plenty of water, and eat proper foods such as fish, nuts and eggs helps to keep hair shiny. Taking a biotin supplement will also help. Biotin is a natural supplement that many people don’t get enough of and that could be a contributing factor to dry, brittle hair. I always tell my clients to take biotin year round to maintain a strong, healthy glow to their hair and it also helps with split ends. I love using and always recommend vitafusion Gorgeous Hair, Skin and Nails is a great-tasting gummy multivitamin containing 12 key nutrients, including Biotin and Vitamins C and E to help nourish beautiful hair, skin, and nails from the inside out.
- Keep Static Away: Dry winter months always create lots of hair static, which can ruin a great hairstyle. I always sleep on a silk pillowcase, which can help to eliminate this issue. Unlike cotton, the silk pillowcase doesn’t have any wrinkles in it and won’t mess up our hair. To maintain your hair or hairstyle (a fresh salon blowout), sleeping on silk helps with the static as well during the winter when your hair is depleted of moisture. Argan oil moisturizes the ends of your hair without leaving your hair oily. Use only a very tiny amount (pea-sized). If your hair is fine, stay away from the oils, instead use static guard sprayed in your hairbrush and brush your hair. For those with thicker hair, the argan oil will help keep your hair moisturized and reduce static and flyways.
Moroccan Gold Series luxury hair products contain the very best quality of Moroccan argan oil to provide the highest level of hair care for beautiful, luxurious, and silky-smooth hair.
Here are some of the amazing benefits of Moroccan Gold Series Products:
- Slows aging appearance of hair
- Nourishes and moisturizes hair
- Restores and repairs dry and damaged hair
- Prevents frizz
- Detangles hair
- Prevents scalp dryness
- Protects hair against heat damage
- Treats split ends
- Gives hair a natural shine
- Softens hair, leaving it smooth, silky, and beautiful
About Moroccan Gold
It all began with a Moroccan argan oil brand that was co-created by their very own founder. Upon his departure he knew he couldn’t drop his passion for creating the best hair products available. With this in mind he created Moroccan Gold Series with the goal to produce a line of luxury argan oil hair products that tops every other company in the industry. They wanted to find out what their competition was doing that could be improved upon so that the women who used their products would have the best possible results. The founders began to perform market research to discover what women were unhappy with when using other argan oil products. Upon completion, the research revealed that women were tired of their products having “chemical-like smells” and a “greasy”, “heavy” feeling after use. This is where Moroccan Gold Series began to set themselves apart.
The founders teamed with a group of chemists to create the perfect blend of ingredients while eliminating the negative elements that other hair products caused. This has led to the creation of the very best and high quality, 100% pure argan oil hair products that are on the market today.
On top of 100% argan oil, Moroccan Gold Series products are sulfate-free and enriched with keratin, vitamins, and antioxidants, immediately making your hair feel lighter, healthier and silkier.
*This is an Amazon affiliate link to this product I recommend. If you purchase something from my blog, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you!
Thank you for reading The Badass Writer. Do you have any Winter hair care tips you’d like to share? Please leave me your comments below and subscribe so you don’t miss a thing!