Natural and Certified Organic Ingredients Soothe Irritation and Intensely Hydrate
There are so many lotions and potions out on the market today it can be overwhelming to choose which brand is right for your skin. I want you to seriously consider Nubian Heritage products this summer. They are simply amazing and surprisingly affordable!
When one of my blog sponsors in New York sent me the body wash and lotion, I was a little apprehensive—I was concerned the Patchouli scent would be too strong and I would end up smelling like a “dirty hippie,” as my funny daughter likes to say. Thankfully, I had nothing to fret over. When I applied the lotion, it glided smoothly along my skin and soaked in nicely, leaving a soft finish without stickiness and a very pleasant fragrance. I was nowhere near smelling like I went to a Grateful Dead Concert. Instead, I found its fragrance to be beautifully mellow and uplifting. I am in love with this product line. Let me tell you more about Nubian Hertiage…
Award-winning beauty and wellness brand Nubian Heritage continues to take the lead on utilizing indigenous ingredients in culturally authentic ways with its new Patchouli & Buriti Collection. Including newly designed packaging, each product not only contains Patchouli, an essential oil known for its aromatherapeutic benefits for oily and maturing skin, but also exotic Buriti Oil, a prized Amazonian beauty secret high in Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E, and Palmitic, Linoleic and Arachidic Acids. The collection is formulated to aid in stimulating skin’s natural collagen production and intensely moisturize, while soothing and uplifting the senses.
Nubian Heritage drew upon the heritage and historical use of key ingredients to create the Patchouli & Buriti collection. Legendary explorer Baron von Humboldt called the Buriti palm “the tree of life.” Found in the wetlands and swamp forests of the Amazon and Northern South America, the palm is majestic and stands out among the trees that surround it. When ground and pressed, buriti fruit yields beautiful golden orange oil, and has been used for over a century in South America to soften rough, dry skin, and help calm redness and irritation.
The Patchouli & Buriti Collection includes:
- Bar Soap– Formulated with a unique blend of Buriti Oil, moisturizing Shea Butter and nutrient-rich Rose Hip Seed Oil, this sulfate-free bar soap cleanses and softens skin.(SRP: $4.99)
- Body Wash– This gentle, naturally fragrant wash hydrates and calms the skin due to its vitamin and mineral-rich ingredients. (SRP: $10.99)
- Bath Bomb– This luxurious spa bath essential hydrates and lightly exfoliates, for moisturized and refreshed skin. (SRP: $14.99)
- Body Lotion– Created with aromatic Patchouli Oil and antioxidant-rich Buriti Oil, this sweet and spicy moisturizer supports skin health, while promoting a more youthful appearance. (SRP: $10.99)
- 24-Hour Deodorant– The power of natural ingredients keep you dry and smelling great in our 24 Hour Aluminum Free Natural deodorant. Aromatic Patchouli complements the Amazonian beauty secret, Buriti Oil for an aromatic experience.(SRP: $8.99)
- Bath Oil– Relax and indulge with our blend of ultra-moisturizing Shea Oil, fragrant soothing Patchouli Oil and antioxidant-rich Buriti Oil. Use daily to help nourish and enhance skin’s appearance. (SRP: $10.99)
- Hand & Body Scrub– A fragrant ultra-moisturizing sugar scrub with Shea Butter, aromatic Patchouli Oil and nutrient-rich Buriti Oil hydrates and exfoliates to reveal healthier looking, smoother skin. (SRP: $12.99)
- Infused Shea Butter– 100% Organic Shea Butter infused with Patchoiuli & Buriti helps to uplift, soothe and hydrate skin. Buriti Oil’s helps Beta-carotene and Vitamin E content works with essential fatty acids to calm and hydrate the skin in this total body balm.(SRP: $13.99)
It is vital to me and my family that the Patchouli & Buriti collection is cruelty-free, and doesn’t contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates, paraffin, mineral oil, petroleum, DEA, synthetic fragrance or artificial coloring. I also love the fact that their certified organic shea butter in the products is a sourced from 13 co-ops in Northern Ghana to support women-led businesses through Nubian Heritage’s purpose-driven Community Commerce business model.
About Nubian Heritage:
They are the brainchild of two Harlem street vendors. In 1991, fresh out of college and without jobs, Richelieu Dennis and Nyema Tubman set out to bring the healing traditions of African Black Soap and Shea Butter to the community they loved. Guided by the legacy of ancient Nubia, the world’s first melting pot, Nubian Heritage brings together traditional healing practices, cultural wisdom and indigenous ingredients, remixes them and creates modern wellness solutions for skin and hair. The brand’s mission is to make cultural exchange the model for transforming the global community.
These bath and body products make an awesome gift as they are beautifully packaged when they arrive at your door. The Patchouli & Buriti Collection is available at The Vitamin Shoppe and vitaminshoppe.com. For more information, please visit NubianHeritage.com.
*This is an Amazon affiliate link to this product I recommend. If you purchase something from my blog, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you! //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=baw0f-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B01301YS26&asins=B01301YS26&linkId=ef4f57e0fa8be12760c0e997baa114ed&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff