Say hello to baby-smooth skin with Skinfood Strawberry Mask!
Who says summer has to be over? Extend it! The Skinfood Strawberry Mask is a facial mask that contains mineral-rich organic black sugar, along with strawberry seeds and strawberry seed oil. It applies smoothly on skin and leaves your complexion feeling fresh, clean, and fragrant with a strawberry scent.
K-beauty Skinfood cosmetics have original formulas that work, cute packaging and all for an affordable price.
The Skinfood Strawberry Mask is supposed to make your skin baby-like, soft, smooth and lovely. For a gentle, yet effective exfoliation, other ingredients include Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil and Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter.
To use, simply scoop some of the mask out with your fingers and gently massage it into damp skin. Then, you leave it on for about 10-15 minutes ( I go for the full 15) and rinse it out with warm water. The mask is just sticky enough to make it easier to apply, it appears very thick but it becomes more transparent when you apply smaller portions. The mask is very gentle, and although you do feel the strawberry seeds gentle scrubbing your face – it goes on nicely. It’s truly a wonderful and effective exfoliant. Make delicate circular movements for a light massage. It feels like you’re putting on strawberry jam, and it warms up nicely when you massage it in.
I like using this mask while I meditate so I can really give it the 15 minutes it requires to work its magic,
- GREAT ON SENSITIVE SKIN – Unlike other masks, that make your face tight and uncomfortable, this will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth, and without tightness.
- BLACK SUGAR BENEFITS include being enriched with vitamins and minerals, and strawberry is rich in vitamin C and thus promotes vibrant and polished skin.
- GREAT EXFOLIATION – If you want to do smoothing or exfoliate and remove blackheads, dry and dead skin, and more, this is the way to go.
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – Skinfood has been in business for more than a decade in the Korean Beauty Care scene and has sold millions of dollars of K-beauty products worldwide.
- SCENT-The refreshing scent of strawberries heightens your mood.
What do you think about K-Beauty? Would you try this mask? It’s affordable and a little product goes a long, long way.
Please leave me your comments below and share this post on social media.
Coming up next on The Badass Writer: Look forward to details on the upcoming New York Coffee Festival, a review on Sanre Organic Skinfood and their amazing green products, and all about me as I celebrate another birthday! Stay tuned and subscribe!
Thank you for reading!
*This is an Amazon affiliate link to this product I recommend. If you purchase something from my blog, I may receive a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Thank you! //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ac&ref=qf_sp_asin_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=baw0f-20&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B00DJ3CEL8&asins=B00DJ3CEL8&linkId=4e4adf3ae04b42c9fa4ee7595f85a1a4&show_border=false&link_opens_in_new_window=false&price_color=333333&title_color=0066c0&bg_color=ffffff