FYI: I receive samples of products and advance review copies of books in exchange for an honest review. All opinions and thoughts are my own.
According to a study by the Environmental Working Group (EWG), a non-profit environment and health advocacy group, American women use an average of 12 products a day – with nearly 200 chemicals – most of which are unregulated and found to be toxic.
You wouldn’t ingest toxic unregulated ingredients, so why put them on your skin? I’m not a doctor but I must say that is not advisable!
Cleure is a full range of non-toxic products that offers skin care, hair care, body care, oral care and makeup. All of their products are sensitive skincare safe and do not contain fragrance, plant extracts, essential oils, parabens, formaldehyde and other irritants.
At Cleure, they believe what goes on, goes in.
Cleure products are formulated for sensitive and allergy-prone skin. Their line of high quality products include skin care, hair care, body care, oral care, and makeup. All products are 100% fragrance-free and free of common irritating ingredients. They even make a “taste-less toothpaste” which is interesting. You can view their full range here: www.cleure.com
Photo by Erick Larregui
The Cleure Difference
Cleure Hypoallergenic Volumizing Shampoo for Sensitive Skin | Hypoallergenic | Fragrance Free | Paraben Free | Vegan | Sulfate (SLS) free | for all ages
Lightweight, volumizing and gentle, this shampoo adds shine and leaves hair feeling fuller. Moisturizes, nourishes, and cleanses thoroughly for hair that looks and feels healthy.
For all hair types and textures including curly, fine, dry, oily, and color treated hair. Ideal for individuals who suffer from dandruff, contact dermatitis, or fibromyalgia, or those who are sensitive to allergens and/or harsh ingredients.
- They strive for ingredients with intention, so Cleure packs in naturally nourishing ingredients and leave out unnecessary common irritants and unnecessary herbal fillers. They aim to help prevent flare ups and irritation for those with sensitive scalps.
- Verified safe by The American Contact Dermatitis Society, Duke Dermatology, SkinSAFE (In collaboration with Mayo Clinic) and Dermatologists around America.
- Made in the USA, Cruelty Free, and packaged in recyclable plastic. Cleure is the manufacturer of this product and is the ONLY authorized seller and distributor of ALL Cleure products.
Photo courtesy of Curology
Cleure Hypoallergenic Replenishment Conditioner for Sensitive Skin | Fragrance – Formaldehyde – Paraben – Salicylate – Gluten – Sulfate Free | Vegan Formulation | 16 Fl Oz
- Gently nourishes, moisturizes, and improves manageability of hair without stripping your hair’s vital natural oils.
- Cleure strives for ingredients with intention, so they pack in naturally nourishing ingredients and leave out unnecessary common irritants. Their conditioner is thoughtfully formulated with hydrating and strengthening ingredients such as glycerin and Vitamin E, and free of parabens, dyes, formaldehyde, gluten, fragrances, SLS, salicylates, and phthalates to help prevent flare ups and irritation for those with sensitive scalps, contact dermatitis, and/or frequent breakouts along the hairline.
- Suitable for men, women, and children with all hair types, including, but not limited to: curly, fine, and color-treated hair.
- Verified as safe by The American Contact Dermatitis Society, Duke Dermatology, SkinSAFE (In collaboration with Mayo Clinic) and Dermatologists around America.
- Made in the USA, Cruelty Free, and packaged in recyclable plastic.
Photo by Spencer Davis
Good to Know
All Cleure products are free of:
Fragrance | Formaldehyde | Parabens | Salicylates | Gluten | Harsh Sulfates
Made in the USA | Ecologically Responsible | Cruelty-Free
Don’t be fooled by the plain packaging–Cleure Hair Products are great!
Actually, The Cleure shampoo and conditioner that I tried are absolutely wonderful.You won’t smell any scent at all, it lathers up nicely and a little shampoo goes a long way. Their conditioner is also scent-less. The end-result? I love the way it makes my hair feel—very fresh and clean! And most of all, volumized! I also feel pretty damn good knowing I’m not rubbing in dangerous chemicals into my scalp or funding some organization that does animal testing as I’m completely against that.
Thank you for reading this edition of The Badass Writer.We welcome your story ideas and would love it if you’d. share them in the comments. And don’t forget to post this on social media. We try to be cool people and give away prizes from brand ambassador Sugar-the-Westie and our Badass Writer Fun & Games Department. We have make up, skin care products and insightful books up for grabs so my goodness enter to win by leaving a comment! In the meantime, stay safe and I’ll see you next week!