AHAVA: ELEMENTAL BEAUTY FROM THE DEAD SEA
DEAD SEA WATER MINERAL HAND CREAM
This is a nicely thick cream, no holds-barred. It soaks into your skin and I like to use this hand cream also on my feet since they take such a beating in the summer.
- Relieves painfully dry, rough, cracked or coarse skin
- Locks in moistures, to help protect and heal skin
- Made with patented ‘leave-on’, mineral-rich Dead Sea mud; formulated for daily use
3.4 oz / 100 ml
MINERAL BODY LOTION
Goes on nice and thick so you really get the emollients into your epidermis. It feels effective, and I love the scent, especially, of Water.
- Absorbent cream that quickly nourishes dry skin
- Made with nutrient-rich Dead Sea water
- Helps maintain healthy, hydrated skin that lasts all day
8.5 oz / 250 ml
AHAVA DRY OIL BODY MIST
This particular shower & Bath Oil is a luxurious addition to your daily routine that turns your bathroom into an at-home spa! Helping to soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin and enhanced with nutrient-rich ingredients from the Dead Sea, Shower & Bath Oil is safe for the most sensitive skin – even for children. AHAVA’s Shower & Bath Oil is dermatologically tested, allergy tested and free of synthetic fragrances, parabens, SLS/SLES and mineral oil.
- Featuring Castor Seed Oil to soften with Sweet Almond Oil to balance, skin is intensely moisturized.
- Dunaliella Salina extract and Grape Seed Oil, both rich in antioxidants, provide additional moisture to skin and support skin’s barrier function.
I like AHAVA. I think they make decent products, rich in moisture and skin-enhancing oils. There’s none of that greasy feeling and that counts in my book! So when I want to reach for a lotion that will soothe and moisturize my body, I reach for AHAVA.
Thank you for reading The Badass Writer. Be sure to subscribe and share on social media. See you soon!