Now that I have your attention…
There’s an exciting new and innovative herbal supplement “juice” called Moon Dust. Created by a mother, chef and alchemist to harness the healing power of plants, Venice, California-based Moon Juice makes well-being edible to nourish you from the inside out.
Moon Dusts are custom blends of superherbs used in Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine. Each particular Moon Dust helps combat the effects of stress in a specific way; to nourish your body from the inside out.
There are six different blends:
- Beauty Dust for edible beauty radiance to expand beauty luster and glow from within
- Brain Dust for intelligence aligns you with the mighty cosmic flow needed for great achievement
- Sex Dust for attraction is alchemized to ignite and excite your sexy energy in and out of the bedroom
- Power Dust for strength formulated to support success and harmony in accomplishing physical or entrepreneurial feats
- Spirit Dust for bliss and helping you to unwind and expand peaceful awareness
- Dream Dust for rest and lulling you into a deep, restorative nocturnal tranquility.
This stuff smells funny and doesn’t taste very good unless you mix the dust with stevia. Then it becomes a real sensation! Non GMO, vegan, gluten free, nut free and zero sugar, their main ingredients I find fascinating. Moon Dust is alchemized with organic and wildcrafted adaptogenic plants, bioactive minerals and mushrooms. Its unlike anything I’ve ever tasted. For example. in Sex Dust, you’ll find ingredients such as Ho Shou Wu, Maca, and horny goat weed.
Keep it simple and add Moon Dust to beverages such as coffee, tea and smoothies. Or you can do what I do, and add it to heated almond milk. They are packaged in little sachets for each serving convenience.
Cosmic in a cup, order your Moon Dust at moonjuiceshop.com today.
According to Dr. Barbara Fredrickson, principal investigator of the Positive Emotions and Psychophysiology Laboratory at the University of North Carolina, self-care increases positive emotions like joy, gratitude, hope and serenity:
“When people increase their daily diets of positive emotions, they find more meaning and purpose in life. They also find that they receive more social support — or perhaps they just notice it more, because they’re more attuned to the give-and-take between people.
Those who do self care report fewer aches and pains, headaches, and other physical symptoms. You’ll show mindful awareness of the present moment and increased positive relations with others. You’ll feel more effective at what you do. You’re better able to savor the good things in life and can see more possible solutions to problems. Plus, you’ll sleep better.
Self-care can look different to everyone. Seek out whatever it is that you enjoy doing that will fortify your mind, body and soul.
Here are 10 Tips for Self Care:
- Soak for 20 minutes in a hot Epsom salt bath with baking soda and lavender oil
- Go for a walk in nature
- Do Yoga
- Cardio exercise
- Play with your pet
- Go see a funny movie
- Treat yourself to a therapeutic massage
- Eat protein, veggies and fresh fruit to stay healthy
- Drink lots of water and take your vitamins
- Arrange to have the neighbors take your kids to school or have them picked up.
- Get on YouTube and listen to free guided meditations or self hypnosis. Try The Honest Guys , Jason Stephenson, Steve G.Jones and Louise Hay
Self-care can make you more resilient, meaning you can adapt and roll with life’s ups and downs better, without falling into despair or getting angry when you have a problem.
Take some time to nourish yourself and see how you feel. It will be a gift not only to yourself, but also for your loved ones around you.