New clean Korean products to rewind time
I’m Korean American, and I’m delighted to be introducimg Aloisia Beauty, a genuine K-beauty brand developed and produced in partnership with one of Korea’s leading skincare labs.
Here is a quick run-down of…
Everything you need to know about Aloisia Beauty
- Blends traditional Korean beauty principles with modern science, signature formulations, and clean, responsive ingredients to attain healthy, glowing skin.
- Committed to clean beauty with clean botanical, marine, and science-made ingredients; never formulates with animal fats, parabens, phthalates, formaldehyde donors, mineral oils, and over 60 other ingredients that have shown to be potentially health-harming.
Aloisia Beauty is in the cutting-edge of science and nature, proprietary formulations include powerful, clean ingredient blends including Polyglutamic Acid (PGA), a breakthrough hydrating ingredient to help deeply nourish skin and promote the skin’s own natural ability to lock in moisture, diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve elasticity.
Their products contain Sodium Hyaluronate, which can retain 5X as much moisture as Hyaluronic Acid, and penetrates easier and deeper into the skin to help plump, nourish, and smooth;
Another Aloisia ingredient is Vitamin Leaf Water, an alternative to purified water that is derived from Camellia Sinensis, and loaded with vitamins and fruit extracts to firm, calm, and provide natural energy to skin.
- Aloisia Beauty is transparent with a running list of all banned ingredients on their website, includes all ingredients on their packaging, and educates consumers about their products in their blog.
- A cruelty-free brand that never tests on animals.
- Genuine K-Beauty manufactured in an FDA, ISO 9001, and 14001 certified facility in South Korea.
- Has garnered celebrity attention from DeAnna Pappas Stagliano, Courtney Lopez, Adriana Lima, Jessica Hall, Ashley Jones, Dania Ramirez, Jennifer Stano, Carrie Ann Inaba (testimonials available upon request), and as garnered significant consumer, influencer, and media reviews.
- Affordably priced so everyone can enjoy skin care that feels and smells great!
Photo by Omid Armin
Aloisia Beauty products: Must-have sheet masks
- 7-Day Skin Care System : Designed for skin in need of an overall overhaul to address the most common skin concerns, takes skin on a journey to Soothe, Brighten, Nourish, Heal, Repair, Revitalize, and Moisturize. This set includes seven targeted single-use sheet masks that work in synergy to achieve a healthy, youthful, glowing complexion in just one week. Each mask is supercharged with a proprietary serum formulated with clean, proven ingredients from nature and science to address a specific concern. They feature a silky Luxe Cupra fabric that allows for deeper-penetrating and even absorption and stays firmly and comfortably in place during application. Masks can be applied in the suggested sequence, one per day for seven consecutive days, or applied in any order or individually as-needed.
Clean and transparent beauty
- Aloe Stem Cell 3 in 1 Skin Care System: A trio of skin care essentials based on the power of plant stem cells including Opuntia Ficus-Indica Callus Culture Extract to keep skin glowing, on-the-go. It includes a Pre-Treatment Cleanser, Revitalizing Serum Ampoule, and Aloe Stem Cell Mask, and is formulated with Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, and other marine and botanical ingredients to cleanse, revitalize, and provide intense hydration for skin depleted from travel or environmental stresses. It is travel-friendly and packaged in a no-spill, TSA-approved foil packet.
- Essential masks include Honey Glow Mask, which is enriched with a deeply nourishing blend of Honey, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, and Camelia Sinesis (Green Tea Extract) to purify, soothe, and moisturize inflamed, irritated skin associated with acne, dryness, and environmental stress, promoting a restored glow; Aloe Soothing Mask, which is enriched with a deeply nourishing blend of Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Ganoderma Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, and natural marine and botanical extracts to relieve irritation and inflammation due to acne, sun damage, and environmental stress; and Aqua Collagen Mask, which is loaded with Deep Sea Water, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, and other clean ingredients from nature and science to boost elasticity, firm and plump, and promote supple skin texture and a revitalized glow.
Photo by Kari Shea
- DEEP HYDRATION Aloe Gel Mist: This multi-tasking gel-based misthydrates, tones, reduces redness and oil, restores elasticity, soothes, cools, and even primes the skin for makeup and sets makeup. It delivers two powerful forms of Aloe, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water (90%) and Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (100ppm), along with Hydrolyzed Collagen, Witch Hazel, and other clean ingredients from nature and science (17.50,www.aloisiabeauty.com).
- Self-Care Rituals Gift Set: includes the 7-Day Skin Care System,DEEP HYDRATION Aloe Gel Mist, a Rose Quartz Facial Roller to promote healthy blood circulation, relax facial tension, and absorb serums and lotions; and 30 Self-Care Ritual Cards to nourish the soul and rejuvenate the spirit.
More products are being launched soon!
These face masks are anything but flimsy. Rather, the sheet masks are substantial and stay put on your face during your 20 minute treatment. The quality is uncompromised, and I felt an immediate difference in the way my skin felt when using this product line. I do recommend this line.
Aloisia Beauty is Korean beauty at its finest
Thank you for reading this edition of The Badass Writer, where we bring you only positive news to enhance your lifestyle, write book reviews, travel articles and talk about all things beauty! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss a thing.
This is a sponsored post with Aloisia Beauty.All opinions are my own.
What would YOU like to see on our blog? Submit your idea at firstname.lastname@example.org and if we choose your entry, you’ll score a free prize such as make up, skin care and books from Sugar-the-Westie of our Badass Fun & Games Department!
See you next Sunday!