Julia Child once said, “In France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport.” Paris Perfect, the leading luxury apartment rental and concierge service with more than 100 properties in the heart of the city, has just launched Paris Perfect Gourmet, offering guests a new hands-on way to be immersed in the art of French cuisine.
They are now offering a wide range of experiences in and around the city, including bike tours around Versailles, day trips to Normandy and shopping excursions through Le Marais. Paris Perfect is now focusing on expanding its culinary offerings. All of the new gourmet offerings have been personally selected and vetted by the Paris Perfect team, and include open-air market tours, in-apartment cooking classes, neighborhood culinary tours and more to provide guests with an authentic taste of French cuisine.
Each of these Paris Perfect Gourmet Experiences can either be booked individually or organized as part of a larger itinerary through Paris Perfect’s Travel Design Team. The gourmet offerings include the following:
- Market Tour and Cooking Class: Cordon Bleu-trained chef Charlotte Puckette will lead guests through the famous Rue Cler open-air market, followed by a gourmet three-course cooking class in her own kitchen, where guests will learn how to make dishes such as tagine de poulet au citron confit.
- Macaron Masterclass : Meilleur Ouvrier de France Christophe Rhedon invites guests to his kitchen in the 7th arrondissement to learn the art of making the iconic French pastry.
- Flawless French Soufflés: Philippe Excoffier, former Head Chef at the American Embassy, teaches guests the secrets of making the perfect soufflé at his own restaurant just steps from the Champ de Mars. Recipes include his signature savory Soufflé Suissesse, as well as his popular Salted Butter Caramel and Chocolate Praline sweet soufflés.
- Personal Chef for an Evening: Guests can enjoy haute French cuisine in the comfort of their Paris Perfect apartment by bringing in a professional local chef to prepare a customized three-course menu.
- Canal Saint-Martin Food Tour: A local food expert will escort guests through the ins and outs of the best food spots in this trendy neighborhood, seeking out the best cured meats, local wines and cheeses, and organic vegetables.
- Wine & Cheese Pairing: A selection of fine wines and cheeses will be served in the guests’ apartment, guided by an expert local.
Find more details on all of the new Gourmet Experiences offerings here: https://www.parisperfect.com/tours/gourmet-experiences/
ABOUT PARIS PERFECT:
Paris Perfect, founded in the late 1990s, is a luxury apartment rental and concierge service with an incredible portfolio of over 100 properties in Paris, mostly concentrated on the bustling Left Bank in the heart of the city. They have all been either personally designed, renovated or vetted by American-born Paris Perfect founder Madelyn Byrne. Staying at a Paris Perfect apartment is akin to staying at a luxury hotel in Paris, each equipped with its own branded amenities and more. Paris Perfect also offers concierge services and special offerings, such as private cooking classes, market tours and French language courses. Viva La France!